2022 has truly been a blessed year. A year filled with growth, prosperity, and, most importantly, a return to normal. We are grateful to see friends, family, and clients in person again. And, as the year comes to an end, we’re reminded of the moments that shaped us.
After 35 years, and a lot of soul searching, we completed the divestiture of our Value-Added Resale division, the first business unit of Saisystems. Even so, the Fiscal Year 2022 projections indicate 25% growth as a firm.
With a return to work, and rapid employee growth, we opened a new office in Nashik and a second one in Chennai. Our employees, driven by our core values of Respect, Excellence, Unity, Seva, and Dharma, executed exemplary service delivery while providing support to the community all year long.
- A healthcare provider client experienced an overload of inbound faxes crucial to getting patients authorized by payors to receive vital treatment. Saisystems Technology leveraged expertise in intelligent automation to process thousands of provider referrals daily. By streamlining the method of pre-authorization, the client could deliver care more efficiently, reduce costs, and increase patient satisfaction.
- A medical practice with over 50 providers implemented the Saisystems Digital product, PacEHR™ electronic health records, as part of their practice operations. With the integration of nursing home EMR streamlining of documentation, and added scheduling protocols, the practice saw 15% more patients month over month.
- A behavioral health practice transitioned to the Saisystems Health revenue cycle management services from a previous billing company, and through 2022 has recognized 38% more yield per claim billed moving them from the red to significantly in the black.
- An initiative in India to provide oxygen plants with mini-oxygen generators and concentrators for facilities with little to no oxygen supplies and a donation of a container load of protective equipment to health facilities helped to care for COVID patients in need, saving tens of thousands of lives. In addition, we provided emergency grocery food bags for families to fight hunger in multiple states while preparing onsite meals for over 100,000 families. All this was possible with a massive, ready-to-serve volunteer force across various states.
We were honored to receive several awards throughout the year.
- 2022 GNEMSDC Pivot Award by the Greater New England Minority Supplier Development Council (GNEMSDC) for pivoting through the pandemic
- 2022 Marcum Tech Top 40 by the CT Technology Council and Marcum LLP
- 2022 2nd Best Place to Work in Connecticut by the Hartford Business Journal
As the year comes to a close, we’re reminded of how important our relationships are with each of you, our stakeholders, our employees, our clients, our vendors, our partners, and our communities. Without you and your support, none of these accomplishments would be possible.
Thank you for being such an integral part of our story and we’re looking forward to a 2023.
We wish you all a safe, healthy, and prosperous new year.
In your service,