Case Study: Data Analysis and Modeling
Business Challenge: Evaluate trends and patterns from disparate data sources.
Our team analyzed and modeled all inputs that contributed to the calculation of the client’s portfolio Net Asset Value (NAV). This included corporate actions, fee accruals, future positions, and more.
Additional data modeling actions included:
- Identifying entity types
- Identifying attributes
- Applying naming conventions
- Identifying relationships
- Applying data model patterns
- High-level conceptualization
- Assigning keys
- Normalizing to reduce dataredundancy
- Denormalizing to improveperformance