Over the past few years there has been a significant rise in the generation and consumption of data due to the proliferation of smart devices and rapid deployment of newer smart technologies. With this burgeoning exponential data growth, the industry is seeing a need for specialized data and information management services, which is a challenge as well as an opportunity for business enterprises. By leveraging data management tools and services, and business analytics solutions, organizations can leverage available internal and external data, become more integrated, offer superior insights and build truly smart decision support systems. The Sai Systems team can assist your enterprise organize large quantities of structured and unstructured data to gain competitive advantage and enable a better decision making process.
Our focus enables you to get structured and meaningful data which is securely delivered and presented for your business by:
- Defining a strategy to utilize existing data from various sources both internally and externally
- Ensuring that data management, data quality and governance are established in sustainable way that meets compliance and industry standards
- Ensure protection through data integrity, encryption and security.
- Utilize real-time analysis and predictive analytics for accelerated decision making and project planning
Our team comprised of a data scientist, technical architect, solution architect, data management specialist and BI specialist bring best practices from each of their fields to deliver the best in class solution for our clients.
We offer expertise and services in the following areas
Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and ETL Services
Sai Systems has strong experience and expertise in designing and developing automated and optimized Extraction, Transformation, and Load (ETL) processes to aggregate and unite data from disparate sources on diverse platforms for our clients in different market verticals. Our data services team have years of experience and thoroughly understands the ETL processes and has expert experience working with available industry tools and frameworks that are required to deliver performance and quality information management systems. We work with a variety of ETL tools ranging from Informatica, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Datastage, Ab Initio, and Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to name a few. Our automation approach allow us to develop a parameter driven process that can be triggered on a scheduled basis or on demand.
A well designed and developed data warehouse is critical to support the implementation of enterprise reporting services, a sophisticated OLAP solution or to perform data-mining. Businesses are leveraging data warehouses to analyze business operations, drive smarter, and faster decisions. Our team of consultants are focused on delivering a robust data warehouse that can achieve fundamental performance and operational objectives such scanning, loading and query processing. We offer full life cycle design and development activities like data acquisition, data profiling, data marts, data quality management, transformation and integration necessary to implement an end-to-end data warehouse and business intelligence solution. A solid ETL framework is essential for enterprise-wide data warehouse development.
Sai Systems provides a comprehensive set of big data services and solution expertise ranging from big data consulting to support and managed services. Our consultants can assist you with following big data service offerings:
- Proof of Concepts
- Strategy and Roadmap
- Technology Evaluation
- Develop map reduce code, transformations, and custom code
- Data integration services
- Visualizations and Analytics
- Big Data Administration
We have the required expertise in a wide range of technology platforms across various focus areas of a big data initiative from acquire, organize, process and analyze.
Data Quality and Data Governance
Organization and decision makers rely heavily on data today to manage, measure, and predict their business growth. Data has become the backbone of an organization and their competitiveness is determined on how the data is handled and shared internally across all business units and functions. Absence of any formal data governance or oversight over time will lead to incorrect data consumption and lead to disruption of technology and processes. Data governance should be an iterative and evolving process within an organization and needs to have buy-in from all stakeholders.
The Sai Systems team follows a structured methodology based on our 5D that has led to the successful implementation of data governance processes within an organization. The approach is as follows:
- Discover and Define governance objectives, scope, roles, responsibilities, and key performance metrics of the governance committee
- Design the composition of the governance committee and initiate communication channels between executives, stakeholders, and users from business and IT to share their roles and responsibilities as participants in the committee
- Implement processes, tools and techniques for monitoring and control; formulate and finalize policies, standard work, and checklists for data, templates, compliance and security standards, and change management.
- Periodic audits. Measure and monitor metrics and take corrective actions.